Monday, October 09, 2006

Hello

I’ve spent several years taking pictures on a variety of cameras (Film camera - Olympus Stylus - to my first digital point and shoot - Canon PowerShot- to my SLR digital Nikon D70). I’ve taken a number of bad photos mixed in with the odd “not so bad” shot.

I love the medium as I love the way photography allows each of us to express how they see something.

Over the next little while, I will present my photo of the day (just a cool photo from my collection). I will try to get to it every day. Comment away - let me know what you think.

Michael Nichols, Jim Nachtwey, or Amy Toensing - if you are reading this, I'd be happy to go on assignment with you :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Awesome pictures Mark! You have quite an eye for interesting shots. I look forward to seeing more.